Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MunchScronch

So. I have started a silly illustration blog thing with Sam, Julien. It's called MunchScronch because names are hard and so that's about it. It is intended to be a loosely organised illustration challenge thing, where each week there is a concept/idea/some starting point and then anyone who wants to contribute can send something in. The first week's task was a tiny village in a whale. I don't know why. I don't suppose it matters.

I suppose it's because I just finished being a design student and am desperately in need of pet projects so as to not feel like a total bum. Somebody just hire me for something OK?

Here is a village inside a whale.
Click for bigger images. I think the B&W one looks better. Colour always ruins things.
Anyone feeling like makin' pictures is welcome to participate in MunchScronch- details on the site.
This week's task up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment