Monday, November 29, 2010

Out-of-Context Collaborative Comic Contributions

Throughout the year at CPIT, in a (failed) attempt to keep sane we devoted a wall of our studio to a comic, drawn on post-in notes- one panel per post-it. It quickly deteriorated and what resulted lasted the latter half of the year, covered one wall, and is quite possibly the worst comic ever written. By anyone. Ever.

The following are some of my contributions to this masterpiece taken completely out of context for no real reason, but at least they're in rough chronological order. But don't expect them to make sense. They won't.
They never did. I am posting these here because, well, why not.





















5 comments:

  1. Already the best comic ever. I'll post my contributions on my site when you throw em my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you the lot. Do you have a dropbox or something? Too big for gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gotta say, i'm really digging this as a narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite an excellent comic. Especially those drawn by that English/French fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you mean Frenchy Loserface? Nah his were the worst

    ReplyDelete